Saturday, May 27, 2017

At the Beach


Happy Saturday! I hope it's beach weather where you are! Edna has her bathing costume on and she and the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers are challenging you with B IS FOR BEACH. I may soon have my licence to snark revoked, as there is no snark here today, just beachy thoughts: 



Sun, sand and sea. I could use a little of that right now, after all the rain we've had in my corner of the world. I decided to make that sentiment the centrepiece of my card by stamping it onto a large tag shape. The three seashells are stamped in the same colour ink and fussy cut for accents. Luckily I found patterned paper with a matching blue for my background, then chose some cord that would pick up on the red in it. 
For more beachy inspiration, be sure to visit the Snarky Stampers blog, as well as that of our guest designer, Margo. Then we hope you'll grab your sunscreen and crafty supplies and join us! 

Supplies: Stampin' Up naturals ivory cardstock, Authentique Anchored patterned paper, Unity/Iron Orchid Designs Beach Cottage Collection stamps, Versamark & Altenew sapphire inks, Wow clear matte dull embossing powder, EK Success 1" circle punch, scrap cord, pop-dot tape

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Super Sun & Sea card, yes we can use some right now.

Jane Willis said...

Lovely card, that spotty paper gives it a real retro feel
Jane

Donna said...

Your license to snark is protected by the sisterhood and irrevocable!!!
I love this!
Now that I have seen your card I remember I bought a cool beachy die set in PEI last summer...ugh - why didn't I think of that when I was making my card???
LOL

Dotty Jo said...

This is beautiful! I love the tag and the shells, and the colour combo rocks! Jo x